Bid Wars Stars is a real-time multiplayer game with an auction simulation gameplay. This project was a big challenge for two reasons: this was the company’s first multiplayer game and we had a tight schedule of 9 months from pre-production to global launch.
I was one of the technical leaders of the project, my focus was on the Unity client, gameplay features, and content creation/live-ops tooling.
- System architecture design
- Strive for a balance between fast delivery and quality
- Mentoring other developers
- Create a content creation pipeline for designers and artists
- Gameplay programming on both client and server
- UI programming
- Mobile Client: Unity/C#
- Native SDKs: Firebase, Facebook, Apple login, AppsFlyer, AdMob, Vungle, IronSource, etc.