Decor Dream is a home design game with narrative and a match-3 side-loop. This project was the first game with a 3D asset pipeline on the company, so my team also had a goal of creating a new asset pipeline.
I worked on this project during one year of its production. Most of my work was related to set up a graphics pipeline for the home design gameplay, creating tools for 3D artists and narrative designers. I was also responsible for some performance optimizations on both gameplay and rendering.
- Created an asset pipeline for 3D models and animations.
- Setup rendering for home design gameplay, including tools for asset validation and baking lights/ambient occlusion.
- Created tooling to enable narrative designers to create content.
- Profiling and performance optimization on both gameplay and rendering.
- Mobile client and tools: Unity/C#, Fungus
- Asset pipeline: Maya and Maya SDK, Python and PyQt
- Native SDKs: Firebase, Facebook SDK, AppsFlyer, AdMob, Vungle, IronSource, etc.